Posted to rec.audio.car
cdd cdd is offline

Default Run A Car On Water

On May 27, 1:23*pm, "Christopher Ott" chrisott at ottelectronics dot
com wrote:
Well, not quite bull****... Perhaps horse****.

The process of separating hydrogen and oxygen from water using electricity
is taught in 8th grade chemistry. At least that's where I learned it. Here's
a website which explains, pretty basic stuff.http://www.theodoregray.com/Periodic...1.1/index.html

Doing this in real time... with a car battery... and safely routing the gas
to the combustion chamber... in the volumes needed... is quite another
story.

Chris

"ChrisB" wrote in message

SNIP

I call bull****!- Hide quoted text -

rec.audio.car What about the flame propagation of the gas or even the
fact that this will cause the engine to rust from the inside out,or
what about blow-by mixing with the sump oil turning it to sludge or
even the fact that the inlet valve wouldn't even be closed before the
hydrogen burnt and exploded in the inlet manifold-I'm sure these are
only little hick up's to you but it gets worse,just like your motor
would!!

Water Resistant [email protected] Pro Audio 0 April 24th 08 07:52 PM
Invisible water!!!! Sameera Pro Audio 0 August 8th 07 06:24 PM
Water Damage Jarrett Hurd Car Audio 3 December 5th 05 10:30 AM
Power supply in water Rock Pro Audio 12 October 14th 05 01:22 PM
water protection for amp -E-F-F-E-N-D-I- Car Audio 10 July 6th 03 05:58 AM