MiNE 109

Default Trotsky and the Neighborhood Bully

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

Stephen
dave weil

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:26:31 GMT, MiNE 109
wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

He's still trying to determine the mineral and velocity of the rock in
one of Dylan's mot famous songs.

He finally figured out that Joanna *wasn't* in Growing Pains though,
so he's making progress.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

Stephen
MiNE 109

wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

He's still trying to determine the mineral and velocity of the rock in
one of Dylan's mot famous songs.

Wouldn't want to muddy those waters...

He finally figured out that Joanna *wasn't* in Growing Pains though,
so he's making progress.

He's a little fuzzy on 'is' and 'is not'.

Stephen

dave weil

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:26:15 GMT, MiNE 109

wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

He's still trying to determine the mineral and velocity of the rock in
one of Dylan's mot famous songs.

Wouldn't want to muddy those waters...

Papa wouldn't like that.

He finally figured out that Joanna *wasn't* in Growing Pains though,
so he's making progress.

He's a little fuzzy on 'is' and 'is not'.

It's as murky as the finish on his speakers.

chuckle

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

dave weil

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:23:24 GMT, trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Were you circumcised in your teens as well?
dave weil

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Damn - he's more Jewish than *I* am!
Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Were you circumcised in your teens as well?

Yes but the rabbin was drunk and trembling...
)

Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Damn - he's more Jewish than *I* am!

I remember you that his real name is "Lev Davidovich Bronstein" can you
be more Jewish ?

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:23:24 GMT, trotsky wrote:

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Did she let you circumcise her?

--
td
MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Fair enough. The bully part is still problematic.

Stephen
trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Were you circumcised in your teens as well?

And in the distance I can hear an egg frying again.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Damn - he's more Jewish than *I* am!

Not exactly. I'm not afraid to spend money on hi-fi.

trotsky

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:23:24 GMT, trotsky wrote:

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Did she let you circumcise her?

Yawn. Let me know how you get along with that dead Nate question.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Fair enough. The bully part is still problematic.

McElroy, generally you strike me as intelligent, but this post is
idiotic. I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group. All I did was talk about my website,
and then follow up by sending weil a pair of speakers to evaluate.
Bullys pick fights, I retaliate. Very few haven't acted like assholes
here, but those that didn't like Sackman and Phillips, haven't tasted an
iota of my ire. The rest get it meted out as I see fit. Don't blame me
because I'm capable of beating down a guy that calls himself "the Devil"
after he CHOSE to attack me first, for example. I know you like to
stick up for the guy because you think he's a somebody or something like
that, but if he wants to get his ass kicked I'll be happy to
kick--PROVIDED HE STARTS SOMETHING WITH ME FIRST. There's no grey area
here, McElroy, and you can make fun of me all you want, but I'll always
be right and you'll be wrong. Your "nice guy" act is starting to grate
on me, btw, because it's still phony as hell. You're simply not
interested in truth here, you're interested in reliving your cliqueish
high school days. It's ****ing lame.

dave weil

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Were you circumcised in your teens as well?

And in the distance I can hear an egg frying again.

It's just like Pavlov all over again.
dave weil

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Damn - he's more Jewish than *I* am!

Not exactly. I'm not afraid to spend money on hi-fi.

At "accomodation prices" of course.

George M. Middius

Gregipus inverts reality.

I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

And Krooger is a christian, and all cables sound different, and the
people of Iraq desperately want democracy and Coca-Cola.

dave weil

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:29:50 GMT, trotsky wrote:

McElroy, generally you strike me as intelligent, but this post is
idiotic. I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

This of course is a lie. You already admitted that Arnold was actually
kind to you until you attacked HIM.

Why are you lying about this?
MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

[...]

Yes, that's the bully thing. Meting out your ire, eh? Better than 'iring
out your meat, I always say.

Stephen
[...]

Now now, my grumpy little mother****er. There's no need to get so
exercised. You'll only give yourself more stretch marks. Try talking
with a spooned tongue instead of a forked one.

--
td
ScottW

"trotsky" wrote in message

I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

I thought everyone was afraid of you. What happened?

Perhaps flowers will make you feel better.

ScottW

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:16:26 GMT, trotsky wrote:

And in the distance I can hear an egg frying again.

Are you sure it isn't your mother laughing?

--
td

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

[...]

Yep, too stupid to even have a valid definition for "bully."

trotsky

[...]

And again you're still here? You're particularly tenacious this time
out, Dev. How many more questions about dead Nate jokes before you're
gone this time?

trotsky

ScottW wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

I thought everyone was afraid of you. What happened?

Perhaps flowers will make you feel better.

Perhaps I give your wife a call--deal?

trotsky

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:16:26 GMT, trotsky wrote:

And in the distance I can hear an egg frying again.

Are you sure it isn't your mother laughing?

Yeah, pretty sure. One of your mistresses, perhaps? Boy, they probably
aren't the sharpest pencils in the box, eh Dev?

trotsky

dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:29:50 GMT, trotsky wrote:

McElroy, generally you strike me as intelligent, but this post is
idiotic. I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

This of course is a lie. You already admitted that Arnold was actually
kind to you until you attacked HIM.

Why are you lying about this?

Suddenly you have sympathy for Arny? You're a ****ing phony, dave.

George M. Middius

Gregipus grumped:

Now now, my grumpy little mother****er. There's no need to get so
exercised. You'll only give yourself more stretch marks. Try talking
with a spooned tongue instead of a forked one.

And again

Zounds, what cutting wit! Why does anybody mother****ing bother to
duel with you, Mommy****er? To shreds you rip us again and again, your
needles and thread notwithstanding. Let us cry "Ouch!" as one man.

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:04:03 GMT, trotsky wrote:

And again you're still here? You're particularly tenacious this time
out, Dev. How many more questions about dead Nate jokes before you're
gone this time?

I do get fed up with you after a bit. You're extremely repetitious and
it therefore takes a while to build a fresh repertoire of material
with which to mock and insult you. As with Krooger, I've found we can
have quite fulfilling conversations if I don't read much of your post
and don't attempt to respond rationally to anything you've said. If I
mock you, you seem to get more out of the exchange than if I were to
actually try to talk to you or address the random gibberish you have
offered by way of conversation. I hope you don't mind. You're doing
well at the moment, and I do have some spare time to enjoy you winning
more arguments and generally scaring me with your unmatched powers of
.. . . well, everything. As always, I'll be vacating the group (maybe
permanently) when I feel like it. I will of course return . . . when I
don't have more important things eating at my time. As always.

Say, have you apples ****ing orbital grind mincer buttons? The
cockerel always crows bluest at the forest hammock sing along,
wouldn't you say?

--
td

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:07:39 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Yeah, pretty sure. One of your mistresses, perhaps? Boy, they probably
aren't the sharpest pencils in the box, eh Dev?

More cakes over here, quick! He's *deflating*.

--
td
MiNE 109

In article , trotsky
wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article , trotsky wrote:

[...]

There's no beating "meting out your ire".

No grey areas? Always right?

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...politics.shtml

Happy reading.
ScottW

"trotsky" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

I thought everyone was afraid of you. What happened?

Perhaps flowers will make you feel better.

Perhaps I give your wife a call--deal?

Is that what they tought you at the synagogue?

ScottW

Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article , trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

You've quoted this Dylan song many times on RAO (Google says 39).

One of my favorites. That's a bad thing?

You know that the "bully" part is supposed to be ironic, don't you?

It was exactly analogous to the newsgroup goings-on. You know this, right?

If the neighborhood bully really is a bully...

How long have you been Jewish?

All my life. My mother converted to Judaism when she was in her teens.

Damn - he's more Jewish than *I* am!

Not exactly. I'm not afraid to spend money on hi-fi.

At "accomodation prices" of course.

No, at the "do-it-yourself".

Lionel

ScottW wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

I thought everyone was afraid of you. What happened?

Perhaps flowers will make you feel better.

Perhaps I give your wife a call--deal?

Is that what they tought you at the synagogue?

ScottW

No this is what they do while he is at the synagogue.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Gregipus inverts reality.

I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

And Krooger is a christian, and all cables sound different, and the
people of Iraq desperately want democracy and Coca-Cola.

You forgot the one about Middius having a brain.

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message

McElroy, generally you strike me as intelligent, but this post is
idiotic. I did NOTHING to instigate the bull**** treatment I'm
currently getting on this group.

Are you really that delusional, Singh?

All I did was talk about my website,
and then follow up by sending weil a pair of speakers to evaluate.

....and generally acted like a bloody ass.

Bullys pick fights, I retaliate.

You picked the fights. For example, I said some encouraging things about
your speakers and you libeled my family.

trotsky

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:04:03 GMT, trotsky wrote:

And again you're still here? You're particularly tenacious this time
out, Dev. How many more questions about dead Nate jokes before you're
gone this time?

I do get fed up with you after a bit.

And God knows everyone is hanging on what *you* experience.

You're extremely repetitious and
it therefore takes a while to build a fresh repertoire of material
with which to mock and insult you.

Oh, is that it? Who knew? I always thought that it was simply because
I'm the only one who can put you in your place, and that takes a finite
amount of time.

As with Krooger, I've found we can
have quite fulfilling conversations if I don't read much of your post
and don't attempt to respond rationally to anything you've said.

Sure, smells like fear to me too.

If I
mock you, you seem to get more out of the exchange than if I were to
actually try to talk to you or address the random gibberish you have
offered by way of conversation.

Of course, why would you engage me in conversation when I force you to
rationalize your various transgressions? The booze bills must be enormous!

I hope you don't mind. You're doing
well at the moment, and I do have some spare time to enjoy you winning
more arguments and generally scaring me with your unmatched powers of
. . . well, everything. As always, I'll be vacating the group (maybe
permanently) when I feel like it. I will of course return . . . when I
don't have more important things eating at my time. As always.

Ooh, that's very mysterious. If only we could know what sort of
mega-important things are eating at your time! Don't they have the
expression "Who give a ****?" in bonnie old England?

Say, have you apples ****ing orbital grind mincer buttons? The
cockerel always crows bluest at the forest hammock sing along,
wouldn't you say?

Yeah, that's wit alright.