Kevin Killebrew

Default JoLida JD-100a & Heart Tubed CD players

Anybody know what happened to Rik Stoet & Heart Audio? They are still on
the web but the stuff is old from 2002.

I've got a Heart tube modified Marantz 5000 that I really like and want
another tubed CD player so in the absence of Heart I'm considering the
JoLida JD-100A. Anybody got one and care to comment? Or, any info on Heart
Audio?

Kevin Killebrew
Austin, Texas

Raymond Koonce

Kevin Killebrew wrote:

Anybody know what happened to Rik Stoet & Heart Audio? They are still on
the web but the stuff is old from 2002.

I've got a Heart tube modified Marantz 5000 that I really like and want
another tubed CD player so in the absence of Heart I'm considering the
JoLida JD-100A. Anybody got one and care to comment? Or, any info on Heart
Audio?

Kevin Killebrew
Austin, Texas

Hi Kevin,

The last time I was in Den Haag, Rik's place was still going strong. I
found some current information at http://www.rikstoet.nl/

Raymond Koonce
Tyler, TX

Sander deWaal

Raymond Koonce said:

Anybody know what happened to Rik Stoet & Heart Audio? They are still on
the web but the stuff is old from 2002.

I've got a Heart tube modified Marantz 5000 that I really like and want
another tubed CD player so in the absence of Heart I'm considering the
JoLida JD-100A. Anybody got one and care to comment? Or, any info on Heart
Audio?

The last time I was in Den Haag, Rik's place was still going strong. I
found some current information at http://www.rikstoet.nl/

Please remember that Rik Stoet and Heart are two separate companies.
Rik Stoet still exists, I don't know for sure about Heart.
Next time I'm in Den Haag, I'll check it for you.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "