Ziggy

Default Has anyone heard of these compressors??

Hi there,

I'm trying to find some information on a pair of WSW compressors, I
just bought on eBay, but I haven't got much luck so far!

So I was hoping that maybe someone here, had some knowledge of these
and know were I can find some history and manual/schematics??

I have newer heard of them before. The only thing I know is that it
was Siemens who build them for WSW in the sixties...
Does anyone know if they are comparable to Siemens U273 comp's or
similar?

The only info I got is a number from the faceplate of the unit saying:
K. NR. 601433 and serial numbers 441 and 442
Here's a picture from eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

It would really help me a lot!!

Thanks so much!!