Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] DanKMTB@gmail.com is offline

Default Alarm advice w/ future add on capability?

I'm looking for an alarm system w/ remote start for my 2-door pickup.
I am leaning toward DEI for two reasons, unlocking the driver door
only as an option & hearing good things about the window modules.
This brings me to the question, what's a decent DEI alarm & starter
that will allow me to add windows (up/down, down just a crack & with
sensors to avoid choking my dog) in the future?
The ability to add a couple more things down the road (maybe door
poppers and spotlights) would be nice, depending how much extra coin
I'll have to shell out now for the "maybe" of doing it in the future.

Thanks,

Dan