Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Alfred@antione.com is offline

Default ChapStick Lip Balm, 3 - .15-Ounce (4.2 g) sticks (Pack of 4)

Price:$15.96
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B001I90Q7E
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B001I90Q7E

I've used Chapstick for a long time. It does the perfect job of healing, soothing, and moisturizing lips and other chapped skins. I've tried cheap brands of lip balm, but they didn't hold a candle to original, classic Chapstick.For dry, chapped, sore skin, whether from a cold or from the weather, I don't think anything's better than Chapstick. We will soon be taking a trip to Colorado, and in that dry, mountain air, you can bet I will have plenty of Chapstick in my bag.
Skin protectant. Sunscreen SPF 4. Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips. Made in USA.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Glide Dental Floss, Original Flavor, 109.4-Yard Flip-Top Vial (Pack of 3):http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B001F51R9M
Bon-Aire Original Ultimate Hose Nozzle (Aluminum):http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0001L0DFA
Kleenex Cottonelle Double Roll, 308 Sheets, 24 Packs (Pack of 2):http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000VQ96AI