Bill Buswinka

Default FS: Neve 1081 mic pre EQ modules in Boutique audio Rack

FS: Neve 1081 mic pre EQ modules in Boutique audio Rack

Excellent condition - two modules in great boutique rack(
outputcontrol, DI, PHantom).

Works perfectly.

Looking to sell out right or trade down ( cash plus other lower priced
items I need)......

Got to make a down payment on a house : ((((((

best offer- but since it is a high ticket item don't really want to do
the ebay thing:
--WOULD RATHER THE LISTING/FINAL AUCTION ETC FEES STAY IN THE BUYER"S
POCKET: ))- instead of Ebays!!

Fletcher is selling a pair on his site in a rack for $7500
http://store.yahoo.com/mercenary-audio/am10clas.html -a good price as
most places have em listed for roughly $4000 per module.

I will work out a very, very fair price well under fletcher's price :
) Please contact me for photos and more detailed information.

Thanks,

Bill Buswinka