Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Score I didn't make

It got away. A classic Russco turntable with an old all metal version
of the EMT banana arm and the EMT cart. It was on a heavy rolling
stand-light blue, probably the medical version of a Snap-On tool box-
and there was a HH Scott tube pre on a panel where one door had been.
I'd have parted the rig out -the tonearm and the pre would have
brought instant cash on eBay, and the stand couldn't have been a good
thing sonically-but still.

The buyer gave $25. If only I'd got there ten minutes early!

I DID get a huge number of old patch cables of every description for
$5. All with top quality connectors. I'll cut those off and burn the
wire for copper. Most have longframe plugs some XLRs. A few are in
such good shape I'll keep them intact, but still cut off and
reterminate them for good measure.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 29, 10:02*am, Bret L wrote:
*It got away. A classic Russco turntable with an old all metal version
of the EMT banana arm and the EMT cart. It was on a heavy rolling
stand-light blue, probably the medical version of a Snap-On tool box-
and there was a HH Scott tube pre on a panel where one door had been.
I'd have parted the rig out -the tonearm and the pre would have
brought instant cash on eBay, and the stand couldn't have been a good
thing sonically-but still.

*The buyer gave $25. If only I'd got there ten minutes early!

*I DID get a huge number of old patch cables of every description for
$5. All with top quality connectors. I'll cut those off and burn the
wire for copper. Most have longframe plugs some XLRs. *A few are in
such good shape I'll keep them intact, but still cut off and
reterminate them for good measure.

but you did get the used MM blowup doll, not a bad day for you
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

*I DID get a huge number of old patch cables of every description for
$5. All with top quality connectors. I'll cut those off and burn the
wire for copper. Most have longframe plugs some XLRs. *A few are in
such good shape I'll keep them intact, but still cut off and
reterminate them for good measure.

but you did get the *used MM blowup doll, not a bad day for you

Sorry, they didn't ahve one. They did have one of Ann-Margret but I
didn't want to poach on Vinylsnatch's turf.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jul 29, 9:28*am, Bret L wrote:

Clyde said:

but you did get the *used MM blowup doll, not a bad day for you

*Sorry, they didn't ahve one. They did have one of Ann-Margret but I
didn't want to poach on Vinylsnatch's turf.

Short answer: "Yes"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 29, 9:28*am, Bret L wrote:
*I DID get a huge number of old patch cables of every description for
$5. All with top quality connectors. I'll cut those off and burn the
wire for copper. Most have longframe plugs some XLRs. *A few are in
such good shape I'll keep them intact, but still cut off and
reterminate them for good measure.

but you did get the *used MM blowup doll, not a bad day for you

*Sorry, they didn't ahve one. They did have one of Ann-Margret but I
didn't want to poach on Vinylsnatch's turf.

My turf would be real live girls. I guess we won't have to worry about
you poaching there, either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

My turf would be real live girls. I guess we won't have to worry about
you poaching there, either.

Raiding the old folks home does not count as "real live girls".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 29, 7:36*pm, Bret L wrote:
My turf would be real live girls. I guess we won't have to worry about
you poaching there, either.

*Raiding the old folks home does not count as "real live girls".

Neither does digging up corpses. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 29, 7:36*pm, Bret L wrote:
My turf would be real live girls. I guess we won't have to worry about
you poaching there, either.

*Raiding the old folks home does not count as "real live girls".

Agreed. Are you using me as a sounding board?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 29, 9:23*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jul 29, 7:36*pm, Bret L wrote:

My turf would be real live girls. I guess we won't have to worry about
you poaching there, either.

*Raiding the old folks home does not count as "real live girls".

Neither does digging up corpses. LoL.

Bratzi was asking me about old folks' homes because he's trying to
make the transition back to normal sexual behavior. Baby steps, baby
steps.