Adam

Default Where is Lanzar

I just got this used lanzar SVTV 6.4inch indash headunit that folds
out and pops up into a 6.4 inch LCD screen. The only problem I'm
having with it is since I got it for next to nothing its missing the
plugs that come right out of the back of the unit, which include the
wires for the ground, switch and constant 12v, the remote wire and all
of the speaker connections. I cant find any Lanzar replacement
anything.

Any information will help thanks
Adam
eidsvikDM

Just purchased 2 Lanzar rack amps and the literature I got shows:

Lanzar Audio, Inc.
1600 63rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11204
718-236-6948

Hope that helps

Jason

Question about line drivers eidsvikDM Car Audio 5 September 11th 03 06:07 PM
Lanzar rack amps? Sanitarium Car Audio 0 August 29th 03 08:38 PM
Lanzar sub, VBR 124, any good? Damir Car Audio 1 August 3rd 03 04:31 AM
power acoustik and Lanzar vibe -E-F-F-E-N-D-I- Car Audio 1 July 22nd 03 06:08 PM