J.C.

Default Who cares about Stereophile

I was under the impression that this news group was for the exchange of
tube audio info or items for sale or trade what has happened

Phil Allison

"J.C."

I was under the impression that this news group was for the exchange of
tube audio info or items for sale or trade what has happened

** Blame the criminal, sub human troll that cross posted.

Should be castrated to prevent breeding - IMO.

.............. Phil

bill ramsay

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:28:17 -0700, "J.C."
wrote:

personally I couldn't give a rats arse about sterophile. But
obviously some do, so what?

too expensive, got better things to do with my money.,

kind regards

bill

I was under the impression that this news group was for the exchange of
tube audio info or items for sale or trade what has happened

yes you are absolutely right, but its a boring life if we all do what
we are supposed to do.

cowboy

Stereophile is a corporate sell-out rag, designed to give raving reviews of
all of its advertisers

don't feed the trolls by responding to any Stereophile related post

just killfile the sender