Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jaya Jaya is offline

Default Blockbuster Online is offering free 1 month rental until March 31st 2007???

Yes, Its true

I tried with the promo code 1769ta at www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily.
While enrolling it takes my credit card number( Just in case you loose
the DVD or so ) but after enrolling if I go to MyAccount it shows that
the next billing period is after the 1 month free trail. If you decide
not to rent movies after the free trail do not forget to cancel the
program.

Blockbuster Total Access means you've got FREE, three ways:

1) DVD mailers good for FREE in-store movie rentals
2) E-Coupons good for FREE in-store movie rentals OR...
3) Now, E-coupons are good for FREE game rentals as well.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

I. Care wrote in
. net:

In article . com,
says...
Yes, Its true

SNIP the SPAM

So are you going to post this SPAM all over every week or so?

He's trying to get you to sign up with his membership code so he'll get
credit for all the new revenue.