Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Default Hearing is not required

Hi RATs!

I am listening to some Edgarhorns that some geek put together back
when. They bring lots of Music into my Audio Dungeon.

I made some changes, but, I make changes just to feel like I am still
alive, not to truly improve anything.

If the sound truly improves, it slips past my tired ears and dead
brain.

The music is wonderful, even the boring set pieces that the conductor's
Mother insisted they play

Sure, you thought big time conductors do not have Parent Issues. Grow
up.

Even I have them, and I have been orphaned a long while.

Music is great, but, only if I listen. What I hear is not important.
What I think I hear is truly comforting.

Happy Ears!
Al

Non-LP analogue Jenn Audio Opinions 314 March 13th 06 08:13 PM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 05:17 PM
Hearing aids and music John Richards High End Audio 12 April 7th 04 06:29 PM
Using DJ Amplifiers in Home Theater bsguidry Audio Opinions 309 January 18th 04 08:23 AM