Posted to rec.audio.car
Drew Drew is offline

Default bridged hoenix Gold M44

Hi there, got an old Phoenix Gold M44 4 channel amp. Can I bridge this one
to a 2 channel amp? If yes, how would I do this? Can anybody please help me
out?

Thanks,
Drew

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Here is the owner's manual for the PG M44 amp. This should give you all the
information you need:

ftp://208.187.38.55/Phoenix_Gold/Man...ifiers/M_Amps/

MOSFET

"Drew" wrote in message
Hi there, got an old Phoenix Gold M44 4 channel amp. Can I bridge this one
to a 2 channel amp? If yes, how would I do this? Can anybody please help

me
out?

Thanks,
Drew

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Also, to answer your question.....YES, you can bridge your four channel amp
to make it a two channel amp. The owner's manual will tell you exactly how
to do this (for instance, which RCA inputs and which speaker outputs you
would use).

MOSFET