Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] lopemanc@swbell.net is offline

Default 2005 Sienna Dash Kit

Hi all,

I am looking at installing a navigation unit (plus radio and maybe
more) in my Sienna. I am looking to do something that is fairly nice.
I want it to be built into the dash, not stuck on some arm. I am
considering a few units, the names are not important. What is
important is that some are double din and some are single din. I have
already found a couple of single din dash kits that are OK. My
question is "Are there any double din dash kits out there?"

Thanks,

Chris

Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] mattsgayline@gmail.com is offline

Default Matts gay sex line

Matt's free gay sex line call 604-465-0284 if busy 604-970-3612

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I knew there was something funny about that Ion character.

MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
Matt's free gay sex line call 604-465-0284 if busy 604-970-3612

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

wrote:
Matt's free gay sex line call ...