Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
James James is offline

Default L@@K SONY RM-AV2000 REMOTE COMMANDER RM-AV2000 L@@K

Ebay Item Number 190024567726

L@@K SONY RM-AV2000 REMOTE COMMANDER RM-AV2000 L@@K

PlZ take an min to look at this

Ebay Item Number 190024567726

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=009

Ok up for auction today is a great remote for the hi-tech person trying
to "keep up with the jones" easy to program and controls virtually
everthing from vcr, dvd, tv, cd player and air conditioner. I loved
this remote, but recently bought a new one. This Sony is still in
great working and cosmetic condition. Come with manual but im sorry I
no longer have the box. Bid with confidence, look at my feedback. And
as always I will combine shipping cost to save you even more money, so
check out my other auctions!!!!!!!

P. S. ALSO COMES WITH BATTERIES!!!!!!!!

33ft range

BRAND: MODEL # ASSOCIATED PART#

SONY
RM-AV2000

BRANDS AND MODELS ORIGINALLY SUPPLIED WITH:

CAN PROGRAM ALL BRANDS AND MODELS

CONDITION: TESTED: WORKING: ORIGINAL PACKAGE:

USED- GOOD CONDITION
yes
yes
na / na

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

TYPE: UNIVERSAL

COLOR: GRAY

SPECIAL FUNCTIONS: 12 IN 1

COMMENTS: The Sony RM-AV2000 universal LCD touchscreen remote control
($179 USD MSRP) is a great way to consolidate up to 12 of your
controllers into one. It's completely programmable, easy for all types
of users to learn and what's more works great. I only have user's
manual in french. It can be downloaded from sony's website.

Xbox Video Game System Console $150 Cole Matt Marketplace 0 August 11th 06 06:12 PM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias General 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias Tech 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
How does egg remote work with Sony STR G3 PeterM Marketplace 2 August 25th 03 03:22 PM