Posted to rec.audio.tech
Paulo P Paulo P is offline

Default JBL amplifier question

Actually the blown transistors are the drivers in one channel and the two
NPN output ones. As I had no spare time it was serviced by a technician and
as he did not fix it I have to do it myself. I don't know if he did the
things to get worse but I suspect that. I have found an schematic with the
code of the transistors in:

http://perso.orange.fr/francis.audio2/C17_JBL_SA660.gif

The output ones are MJ802 and MJ4502. Now I need to find only the drivers
because in the schematics above these transistors are listed as TIP29C and
TIP30C and in the JBL amp they are TO66 types not TO220.