Posted to rec.audio.pro
TerryMcDaniel TerryMcDaniel is offline

Default Free Spectral Analyzer for PT 5.1.1?

Hello all,

I'm looking for a free spectral analyzer for Pro Tools 5.1.1... I was
wondering if any of you know of a good one to download?

I tried downloading and installing the INSPECTOR (Roger Nichols,
Inc.)... and, it seemed to install just fine... but, I can't seem to
open it and am afraid it may not be compatible with Pro Tools 5.1.1

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Kalman Rubinson Kalman Rubinson is offline

On 20 Jul 2006 13:26:16 -0700, "TerryMcDaniel"
wrote:

Anyone have any spectral analyzers they can recommend? Free or not?

TrueRTA. Freeware with limited resolution and inexpensive with more.

Kal

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz Lorin David Schultz is offline

Kalman Rubinson wrote:

TrueRTA. Freeware with limited resolution and inexpensive with
more.

Seems to be aimed at windows sound cards. It's hard to tell from the
description whether it would even work with Pro Tools.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Kalman Rubinson Kalman Rubinson is offline

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:16:15 GMT, "Lorin David Schultz"
wrote:

Kalman Rubinson wrote:

TrueRTA. Freeware with limited resolution and inexpensive with
more.

Seems to be aimed at windows sound cards. It's hard to tell from the
description whether it would even work with Pro Tools.

Ah. Missed that requirement. Sorry.

Kal

Posted to rec.audio.pro
RD Jones RD Jones is offline
Senior Member

Location: Nashville

TerryMcDaniel wrote:

Anyone have any spectral analyzers they can recommend? Free or not?

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/win95/SPECTRUM_ANALYZERS/

I've used the Visual Analyser v8 for a realtime look at
the signal coming in off the soundcard. For wave files
I use the FFT built into Sound Forge.

rd

Posted to rec.audio.pro
GPG GPG is offline

I have tested SpectraPLUS and I found it the best.

"TerryMcDaniel" ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
Anyone have any spectral analyzers they can recommend? Free or not?

Thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

GPG wrote:

I have tested SpectraPLUS and I found it the best.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, the OP asked for something that will
work with Pro Tools. This won't.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"GPG" wrote in message

I have tested SpectraPLUS and I found it the best.

I'll second Spectra the spectra family (I'm used to SpectraLab) as a highly
flexible tool (at a price), but OTOH the spectral analysis feature of
CEP/Audition is pretty nice.

Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
AudioWaves' SALE page plus FREE Power Ports AudioWaves Marketplace 0 November 17th 03 04:42 PM
FS: 3000 watt amp $179!! 900 watt woofers $36!! new- free shipping Nexxon General 1 October 14th 03 02:06 PM