Lionel

Default More French Duplicity (Surprise, Surprise)

pyjamarama wrote:

Do you know how many billion dollars USA have supplied to Iran since the
middle of the 80' via european subsidiaries belonging to US companies ?

I have worked for such US company since 1987.
Embargo ? What is an embargo ? We are speaking of business, thank you Mr
Khomeny...
Lionel

ScottW wrote:

How about some charges of crimes against humanity for Chirac?

LOL ! Why not ? It's a good idea.
But if US want to catch him it's not necessary to declare war to France
and nuke us. I don't want to pay for this asshole.

I also recommend you Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Nicolas Sarkosy, Jean-Marie
Le Pen... I have a full list at your disposal... LOL ! If you want to
clean up the country try to do a good job !
)
ScottW

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW wrote:

How about some charges of crimes against humanity for Chirac?

LOL ! Why not ? It's a good idea.
But if US want to catch him it's not necessary to declare war to France
and nuke us. I don't want to pay for this asshole.

I also recommend you Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Nicolas Sarkosy, Jean-Marie
Le Pen... I have a full list at your disposal... LOL ! If you want to
clean up the country try to do a good job !
)

I do believe Lionel just surrenedered, from his keyboard.

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

How about some charges of crimes against humanity for Chirac?

LOL ! Why not ? It's a good idea.
But if US want to catch him it's not necessary to declare war to France
and nuke us. I don't want to pay for this asshole.

I also recommend you Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Nicolas Sarkosy, Jean-Marie
Le Pen... I have a full list at your disposal... LOL ! If you want to
clean up the country try to do a good job !
)

I do believe Lionel just surrenedered, from his keyboard.

I was sure that you wouldn't miss this one. ;-)
Do you get some money for caricaturing the American middle-class
imbecile on an international NG ?

French Values? ScottW Audio Opinions 57 February 14th 04 04:35 AM
John Mellencamp Attacks President Bush In Open Letter Jacob Kramer Audio Opinions 449 November 25th 03 11:33 PM
*FROGGY THE DIM-BULB FRENCH BOY* Le Lionellaise Audio Opinions 0 September 19th 03 03:35 PM
French people Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 2 September 2nd 03 10:11 AM