SplaTTercell

Default Pro Tools question about audio regions and the duplicate function

So I'm trying to finish up a Pro Tools session. I was going through
putting all the finishing touches on everything yesterday and I
noticed when I looked really closely that my audio regions weren't
perfectly lined up with my grid about halfway through my song. I
thought, no big deal I'll just quantize the audio regions and that
will line everything up. Well, it did line up the beginnings of the
regions, but then I noticed that the ends of some regions were a few
samples short.

Is this a bug in Pro Tools or what? Most of the arrangement I created
just duplicating audio regions to fit however many bars. Is there
some odd thing I'm doing wrong or some way I can make sure this
doesn't happen again?

My session is set up to Bars:Beats, I recorded in click mode, so
everything should be lined up correctly.

Not sure if this makes any difference but my system is as follows:

Power Mac G4 933
1.5 GB RAM
Pro Tools 6.4.1
Mix Plus hardware

Does anyone know why my regions would be off like this??