Keith Park

Default Restored Antique Radios & TV's FS

Restored Antique Radios & TV's FS

http://members.aol.com/radiorest/main.htm

FREE DELIVERY possible in the I 81/ I95 corridor as I have a trip from
Albany to Richmond in 2 weeks. 2 great consoles still available and I could
bring them along.

My Restorations are just what you're looking for if you want a set that
looks and works as new. These are completely redone, not only part of the
cabinet is refinished and another part left cobbled up, the entire unit is
restored. My restorations are not simple "Recappings with a new power cord"
I tend to every part of the chassis that needs attention. My sets are not
"over restored" eather, I don't rip every component and wire from the
chassis and replace it just because its old, these sets are preserved in as
much of their original state as possible to keep them reliable and safe. 26
years of doing antique radio restoration goes into knowing just what needs
to be done and just how it should be done when I restore one

Just click the link above and choose the Radio's for sale icon.

Thanks!!

Keith Park