Default FA: Vintage EICO TUBE AMPLIFIER INTEGRATED NR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Eiko Tube Integrated Amplifier Model Number ST40.

Has mostly original Eico tubes especially cool are the four original
7591's

The amp powers up but the ....tube glows hot. That seemsto be the one
replacement tube in the set. That's how I aquired the amp. It came from
an estate where it was housed in a custom wall cabinet for many years
until I removed it from the house. I have had plans to tweak it up, but
I just don't have the time these days.

A GREAT tube amp setup for someone with a little time to clean it up.
This amp is known for it's exceptional phono stage

Here is what this has:

* Input selector-Tape-Aux/MX-Aux/FM/Fm stereo/Phono A/Phono B/Tape head
* Mode selector-Channel 1/channel 2/stereo/reverse/mono 1/mono 1 and 2
* Tape monitor switch
* Loudness switch-On/off
* Low filter switch
* High filter switch
* Balance switch
* Bass and treble controls for channel 1 and 2
* Balance and level control knobs

And the back:

* 2 AC Outlets
* Screw type speaker connections for 2 speakers and center
4 to 16 Ohm speakers can be used
* Main fuse