Jon Yaeger

Default Ping West

West,

Bruce Rosenblitz, in his book "Audio Reality", has a simple P/P tube circuit
that delivers up to 150W / channel, using Hammond 1650T iron which cost less
than $100 each.

Yaeger

west

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
West,

Bruce Rosenblitz, in his book "Audio Reality", has a simple P/P tube

circuit
that delivers up to 150W / channel, using Hammond 1650T iron which cost

less
than $100 each.

Yaeger

Thanks Jon for thinking of me. I will try to buy that book this evening.
Hope the amp sounds good.
Cordially,
west

west

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
West,

Bruce Rosenblitz, in his book "Audio Reality", has a simple P/P tube

circuit
that delivers up to 150W / channel, using Hammond 1650T iron which cost

less
than $100 each.

Yaeger

It must be a very popular book because everywhere I checked it's not
available. I'll re-check from time to time. BTW: the author's last name,
according to the various sites I checked, is spelled "Rozenblit." Thanks
again for the head's up.
west

East West CDs and DVDs 2005 - futa Audio Opinions 0 February 25th 05 07:10 AM
East West CDs and DVDs 2005 - futa Tech 0 February 25th 05 07:09 AM
East West CDs and DVDs 2005 - futa Pro Audio 0 February 25th 05 07:08 AM
Ping West Tim Williams Vacuum Tubes 6 April 26th 04 07:47 PM
Pick-up & Delivery....East, to West...! MTM Marketplace 0 August 27th 03 03:52 PM