Default Monacor amp problem

Look at http://www.electripoint.com or http://www.monacor.com for a
manual, hope that will help you

Jens Brunne wrote:
Hi there!
I just bought a used Monacor HPB-606 amp with 4x75W rms. But when I
tried to switch it on, the powerlight and the protection light went

on
for about 2sec and finally lowered down until they were out. I'm

pretty
sure that all the cables were attached correctly. I propably don't

have
to mention that the speakers stayed silent
thanks for all comments
jens

CLC: More John Stewart Vacuum Tubes 12 November 2nd 04 09:47 AM
Problem With Alpine Head Unit/Type E Subs (Part 2) Brian Lamendola Car Audio 3 May 25th 04 04:58 AM