Kendall

Default Anybody got a midi merge box to sell for cheap?

Howdy-

I'm in the market for a small used midi merge box, something really cheap,
to stick in the back of a rack and forget.

I would like to be able to have my Roland JV-1080 be controllable straight
from my midi controller, and also driveable by the DAW when I'm in my
"recording" partition. If the stuff wasn't rackmounted, I'd just swap
cables, but where my recording stuff is, that isn't practical. Especially
since the person in the household who wants to take piano up again after
many years would need to be able to do this while I'm not home, and she
isn't technically "savvy".

So, if you have one sitting around unused, and would take a few bucks for
it, let me know. Only needs two ins, one out.

Thanx in advance!
--

Kendall

My email address:

kbergheim
followed by the symbol achieved by pressing "shift" and the number "2"
followed by the domain I'm a customer at, which happens to be sbcglobal
followed by the symbol achieved by pressing the key between the comma and
the forward slash
followed by net