monkey monkey is offline
Junior Member

Default Onkyo 601 remote control help

I have an Onkyo 601 reciever and it was working well and I stored it away for a month or two while I was moving. I guess the remote got messed up because now it is useless. It seems whenever I press the reciever mode button it does nothing. The reciever mode button just flashes quickly and does not transmit the signal.

I have tried taking the batteries out and pressing the On and Standby buttons like it says in the manual to reset it to factory settings, but it still does it when I am done.

Is it in some weird mode? If so, how do I get it out so it can change the volume and inputs again? Do I just need to buy a new remote to fix it?