Tony Jones

Default Squeezebox alternatives [2-way remote control]

I am thinking seriously about buying a Squeezebox (wired version).

But it isn't my ideal. The one feature that is missing for me (and
that I've been unable to find on any offering) is a 2-way remote,
whereby there is an LCD on the remote itself so you can search through
your music library without having to get up and stand within viewing
distance of the unit.

I know the LCD screen on the Squeezebox is fairly visible, but I'd
still like the above style of remote.

I don't have a wifi PocketPC (nor do I want to buy one) so that I can
use Telcanto and it looks like I need a Mac in order to use a
bluetooth Palm (via SailingClicker). I'm totally Linux and Windows, no
MacOS.

Anyone know of a product similar to Squeezebox which has either a std
2 way remote, or has built in bluetooth so you could use a bluetooth
handheld to control it.

Thanks

Tony