Ted & Niki

Default How do you code an Onkyo TX-DS838 receiver's remote control for other components ?

I recently bought a used Onkyo TX-DS838 A/V receiver.
It came with an Onkyo RC-P101S remote control.
I have the user manual for the receiver but not for the remote control.

I would like to code the remote control to work on my Toshiba TV.

Where possible, I would also like it to work on any of these othere
components
Kenwood CD player,
Toshiba DVD player
Panasonic VCR
Magnavox VCR
Motorola DCT-2000 digital cable box

If anyone has the user manual for this system and can tell me the procedure
and the codes necessary to program the remote for any of these components, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, in advance, for any help

-Ted