CraigM

Default Aux-IN 2003 Envoy Radio

Heard from 2 companies that they are in the process of designing one, should
be out in a month or so.
"Me" wrote in message
I have searched for about a year for one for my wife's Impala and have

found
none yet.

"CraigM" wrote in message
Is anyone familiar with the Delco radios used in the new vehicles?
I have a standard RDS radio with Single CD. Is there a harness

available
for this radio that
will allow an AUX input? There is a CD/AUX button on the radio, the AUX

(I
assume) was used for a internal tape player on another model radio.
I want to add an mp3 or other player, but dont want to use an FM

modulator.
I'm hoping to go directly though the radio inputs if available.

Anyone have any ideas?
The vehicle also has Onstar which is somehow incorporated into the

radio.