Mark Harrison

Default FS: Sony ES XDP 210, Crossfire CX23L, PPI EPX223, Image Dynamics CD1Pro MH

Sony:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tegory=32 90&
rd=1
Crossfi
&rd=1
PPI:
&rd=1

Image Dynamics: These horns were mounted in my 98 Civic powered by an Arc
4150CXL-R. As with the other items, playtime didn't exceed maybe 4 hours.
Unfortunately one horn body is cracked (and subsequently epoxied) at the end
of the throat. I was foolish enough to toss them on my bed, and they hit
each other and one fell to the ground. This doesn't effect the sound of the
speaker, however, since the throat is not damaged. These will be $225 +
Shipping, firm.

-Mark

Paul Vina

drool.......I may get those from you. How much have they been trimmed?
What's the available width left?

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
[...]

+
Shipping, firm.