Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer Engineer is offline

Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Default E130L or 7534 tube

Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Can anyone tell me or point me to the pin-out for the E130L or 7534
tube? It's a large, "807-looking" tube, top-cap plate, but on an
octal base.
I'd like to find the plate characteristics, too, but so far no luck.
I'm planing to make a high-power audio amplifier from a couple of them
as I have all the "iron".
Thanks for all replies.
Merry Christmas to all!
Cheers,
Roger
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
jh[_3_] jh[_3_] is offline

Am 13.12.2011 22:04, schrieb Engineer:
Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Can anyone tell me or point me to the pin-out for the E130L or 7534
tube? It's a large, "807-looking" tube, top-cap plate, but on an
octal base.
I'd like to find the plate characteristics, too, but so far no luck.
I'm planing to make a high-power audio amplifier from a couple of them
as I have all the "iron".
Thanks for all replies.
Merry Christmas to all!
Cheers,
Roger

Hi Roger,

so hard?

http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/sheets/e130l/e130l.gif

Jochen
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:04:35 -0800 (PST), Engineer
wrote:

Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Can anyone tell me or point me to the pin-out for the E130L or 7534
tube? It's a large, "807-looking" tube, top-cap plate, but on an
octal base.
I'd like to find the plate characteristics, too, but so far no luck.
I'm planing to make a high-power audio amplifier from a couple of them
as I have all the "iron".
Thanks for all replies.
Merry Christmas to all!
Cheers,
Roger

How were you trying to find it? A Google turns one up on the first
page.

http://tubedata.tubes.se/sheets/009/e/E130L.pdf

If you're going to be building with tubes you should have this one in
your bookmarks

http://www.mif.pg.gda.pl/homepages/frank/vs.html

John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
Hi, Vacuumlanders,
Can anyone tell me or point me to the pin-out for the E130L or 7534
tube? It's a large, "807-looking" tube, top-cap plate, but on an
octal base.
I'd like to find the plate characteristics, too, but so far no luck.
I'm planing to make a high-power audio amplifier from a couple of them
as I have all the "iron".
Thanks for all replies.
Merry Christmas to all!
Cheers,
Roger
Hi Roger- I'm sure I had given that data sheet to you a while ago. Here is a link that will find detailed info on most any tube in creation including the 7534 & many others-

www.frank.pocnet.net

Try it. You will like it!

Cheers, John
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer Engineer is offline

Location: Thornhill, Ontario

--
John L Stewart

Thanks all... of course, it's on Frank's http://tubedata.tubes.se...
found it a couple of days ago. I've just changed my PC so bookmarks
were deficient, now fixed. I somehow missed it on google!
Cheers,
Roger