Selmondo Selmondo is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to Selmondo Send a message via AIM to Selmondo
Default Attention!!! I created a blog

Hi forum's users. I have been reading our forums for a long time, but joined only today

It so happened that I opened my blog recently. Now I have a very interesting ways of earning on my blog. I'm still a newcomer in web. So I need your help. Moreover, I think that this topic will be interesting to many other newcomers. So they can get answers to their questions, so please attach this topic.

How much time did it take you to create your blog? How much money does it make?
What do you advise a newcomer? What can you advise on promotion of blogs, as Blog Marketing Reviews & Google Blog Search. And of course, if the moderators do not mind, share your links on your blogs.

P.S. If I posted it in the wrong section, ask the moderators to move this topic.