Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dieter Britz Dieter Britz is offline

Default Philips mp3 player

I am looking for a new mp3 player to replace my broken Archos. I find a
Philips one, GoGear ViBE SA2VBE16K/02 16 GB, at a reasonable price. Does
anyone here have experience with this player?
--
Dieter Britz (dieterhansbritzatgmail.com)
Posted to rec.audio.tech
ShadowTek ShadowTek is offline

On 2010-09-30, Dieter Britz wrote:
I am looking for a new mp3 player to replace my broken Archos. I find a
Philips one, GoGear ViBE SA2VBE16K/02 16 GB, at a reasonable price. Does
anyone here have experience with this player?

alt.music.mp3.hardware might be better.