Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Jason[_13_] Jason[_13_] is offline

Default Reasonable price to sell a set of Apogee Mini-Grand speakers?

I've got a pair of Apogee mini-grands, bought 2nd-hand in ''97.
Musically, they're in perfect condition. Cosmetically, they have a
few minor scratches, etc. This would be the Stage speakers, the mini-
grand subs, and the Rane AC-22 crossover. The crossover has a twitchy
input (probably trivial to fix, but I don't know) but once in place,
it's fine.

Could anybody advise on what a fair price would be? I seem to recall
that I bought them for around $4k back in the day, but it's been a
long time...I just bought a house with (sadly) no largish rooms, so
have no place to set them up...:-(

thanks!
Jason