Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WindsorFox[_4_] WindsorFox[_4_] is offline

Default Mirage M1 tweeter Last post before eGhey...

I have a refurbished Mirage M1 tweeter. I've sold my lovable old
M1's so this one needs a home. These are NOT available anymore as
Mirage was bought by Harmon and the guy who did the repairs left with no
trace. Even if you did find him he may have trouble getting the
materials to do these repairs. I'm asking $250 and will entertain
offers, I also have the front face plate of an M1 Tweeter that has a
Morel MDT installed into it. It isn't the same of course, but it
functions and isn't too bad, especially if you have one missing. This
one I'll ask $50 for and it will come with all original pieces in case
there is ever a way to get these refurbed again.