Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

Jason wrote:
The USA is far behind many 1st-world countries in terms of
broadband availability and, especially, performance/$. And
dropping...

Most of those countries are able to concentrate the entire
focus of their national resources on an area around the size
of just one of the 50 US states. The medium size Oregon
county I live in is larger than some of those countries.

Remember also the other effect: The kid on the block who
gets the toys first ends up with the oldest toys.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
cjt cjt is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:
snip
Remember also the other effect: The kid on the block who
gets the toys first ends up with the oldest toys.

So we should be content to wait smugly as the rest of the
world's "toys" age, assuming we'll eventually be the ones
to get the newest toys first? What if the rest of the
world continues to get the new toys first?
Posted to rec.audio.tech

cjt wrote:
Richard Crowley wrote:
snip
Remember also the other effect: The kid on the block who
gets the toys first ends up with the oldest toys.

So we should be content to wait smugly as the rest of the
world's "toys" age, assuming we'll eventually be the ones
to get the newest toys first? What if the rest of the
world continues to get the new toys first?

How old are you? Does your mommy know you are using
her computer?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Jason" wrote in message
. net...
The USA is far behind many 1st-world countries in terms of
broadband availability and, especially, performance/$. And
dropping...

Be thankful you don't live in Australia then!

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
cjt cjt is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:

cjt wrote:

Richard Crowley wrote:
snip

Remember also the other effect: The kid on the block who
gets the toys first ends up with the oldest toys.

So we should be content to wait smugly as the rest of the
world's "toys" age, assuming we'll eventually be the ones
to get the newest toys first? What if the rest of the
world continues to get the new toys first?

How old are you? Does your mommy know you are using
her computer?

When will you stop posting nonsense?