Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
SourceCodeX Project SourceCodeX Project is offline

Default FS: SourceCodex releases 5th electronic cinematic ambient synths CD

SourceCodex releases 5th electronic cinematic ambient synths CD.

Prophetic Ambient Awakenings is he

(Available for immediate download)

www.SourceCodeX.com

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...88598&s=143441

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...lecticearwigre

This is a DRO for the green in me.

Quotes about my past releases:

John W. Patterson aka SourceCodeX takes the listener on a deep, dark
journey into the outer reaches of experimental ambience. Low drones
rumble like thunder on ... The music is cold and yet strangely
compelling. It is more intense than your garden variety dark ambient,
and seems to be reaching out from the depths to say something. ... My
yardstick for the genre, as I've mentioned many times, is Robert Rich
and Lustmord's Stalker. This rivals and possibly surpasses it as a
benchmark. Heady stuff, dive down in if you dare.
~ 2008 Phil Derby / Electroambient Space

If not blindingly original, Primordial Lands Arise at least has the
virtue of being well-conceived and carefully executed. Aficionados of
the darker side of ambient electronics will find primordial lands
Arise worth a listen.
~ 2008 Charles Van de Kree / Aural Innovations

COOL CD! I've been listening to your cool disc, its
bitchin'! ...thanks for ... this cool disc! I'm a big fan of this type
of music. Its well made, balanced, and I dig it!
~ Gayle Ellett of www.DjamKaret.com

.. . . What a wonderful creative feast! . . . your music is really the
soundtrack of the intense lives many people live today in America.
Thanks for giving voice to the haunting side of ambience...
~ Chuck Wild aka LIQUID MIND (noted Ambient composer)