Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Mr. Tapeguy Mr. Tapeguy is offline

Default FA: DVD, CD, VHS packaging

I am auctioning off our excess inventory of packaging with bids
starting at .01 so you may very well win an auction for nothing but
the cost of shipping. Here is a link to some black DVD album cases
and if you look at the other auctions, you'll see what else we are
selling.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2603643 02344

Happy Bidding!

http://www.pro-tape.com

Will a dat resist bad packaging when shipping? Paul Castan Pro Audio 41 September 15th 06 05:05 PM
remix cd packaging?! LuKeNuKuM Pro Audio 1 June 30th 05 04:38 PM
CD Packaging Gary Eickmeier High End Audio 19 October 29th 04 12:58 AM
Demo packaging? Ron Capik Pro Audio 0 October 16th 03 05:14 PM
Multi CD packaging m2 Pro Audio 3 October 10th 03 09:54 AM