Posted to rec.audio.car
EpicRacer EpicRacer is offline

Default upgrading my car's sound system?

my car has a really bad sound system. it sounds ok on normal levels, but
when i wanna crank it way up, the sound gets very distorted. what should
i upgrade first- the stereo unit or the speakers? i wont be able to
afford all at once.

i saw some decent stuff at walmart that might work for me. they have
Sony Xplode and Pioneer systems for a great price. how good are they?

--
EpicRacer
EpicRacer's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=2448

Posted to rec.audio.car
alex c alex c is offline

dude save your money and just get a amp some some 10's or 12's snd bump
it out

--
alex c
alex c's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=2449

Posted to rec.audio.car
Drunken Santa Drunken Santa is offline

speaker try some 4 way pioneers in first good middle price bracket and
you should notice the difference set balance slightly to the rear

happy listening

--
Drunken Santa
Drunken Santa's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=2451

Posted to rec.audio.car
johnwl18 johnwl18 is offline

If i was you i would save up the money to get both speakers and then a
head unit. I replaced mine with kenwood type s in my 2000 ford explorer
along with a pioneer cd player. the sound quality is great plus they
work great with the 12's i have in the back.

--
johnwl18
johnwl18's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=2452

Posted to rec.audio.car
Ender W Ender W is offline

"alex c" wrote in message

dude save your money and just get a amp some some 10's or 12's snd bump
it out

--
alex c
alex c's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=2449