Posted to rec.audio.car
bt6bstns bt6bstns is offline

Default Depth information

What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well! I new it would be just
a matter of time that image stacking with stereo pairs would be
somehow be used. I'm a little baffled as to how their processing
handles the major disparity artifacts that would normally show up in
the result. How do they generate the stereo pair???? I never saw the
movies that were done with DarbeeVision in the past, now I want to
check them out, just to see the effect in motion.http://dvnphoto.com/
downloads

bit depth etc. Steve Latham Pro Audio 35 November 23rd 07 10:35 PM
speaker depth in accord Richard and Shaw Bullington Car Audio 2 September 5th 06 05:06 AM
Question about bit depth damagedgoods Pro Audio 10 January 11th 06 01:59 AM
HELP WITH DITHER DEPTH [email protected] Pro Audio 2 February 25th 05 02:47 PM