Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Sanctions against Russia over Ukraine.

Is the end coming to Russian tube manufacture because it seems Russia wants to stop Ukraine from becoming economically aligned to the West?

What will happen to Mike Mathews joint ventures to make us the tubes we like to buy?

Lately I heard about the KT150, Pda max 70Watts, which means that in class A you can have two idling at 45W each and get 40Watts of pure class A, not to be sneezed at. But maybe sanctions will prevent them being sold.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:26:06 AM UTC-4, Patrick Turner wrote:
Is the end coming to Russian tube manufacture because it seems Russia wants to stop Ukraine from becoming economically aligned to the West?

What will happen to Mike Mathews joint ventures to make us the tubes we like to buy?

Lately I heard about the KT150, Pda max 70Watts, which means that in class A you can have two idling at 45W each and get 40Watts of pure class A, not to be sneezed at. But maybe sanctions will prevent them being sold.

Patrick Turner.

Ah, yes... Black market/smuggling was always very good business .Especially in times of chaos. Like at the present time.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Apr 30

Ah, yes... Black market/smuggling was always very good business .Especially in times of chaos. Like at the present time.

Well, its not quite as chaotic as it could get - yet. Hoo Noze, it might get a little Syrianesque, aka Lebanon like 1980, all the buildings have shell holes, and the phones and sewers don't work so well, oh, and gas, no hot or cold water.

We can see Putinization of what was once the heart of Russia many years ago.. But alas, the Kievanians want to Go Western, more to offer in the form of the better life with more to buy in the shops. The charm of Mutha Rusha issa wearin' off.
Nato will butt right up to the East. I'm sure that eventually, they'll sort it out if enough time is given for attrition to take place, because we are witnessing the Kings Of Stubbornity unable to stop disagreeing. Don't ask me if tube prices will rise, maybe, but methinks black market selling to USA might not be easy, so STOCK UP NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Patrick Turner.

Sanctions against Russian Tube makers Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 0 April 3rd 14 10:16 AM
Any tube from russia! [email protected] Marketplace 0 October 12th 05 07:13 AM
FS: Tubes from Russia [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 October 12th 05 07:08 AM
Tatarstan-Russia dxAce Vacuum Tubes 2 June 15th 04 02:13 PM
St. Petersburg (Russia) & tubes.... hints? Kamox Vacuum Tubes 3 August 7th 03 11:11 PM