Deke

Default Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?

Anybody know of a source for Sankyo motors?
The capstan motor in my Yamaha deck is starting to squeal, and isnt long for
this world. Only reason I'm trying to ressurect it is because it has
optical reverse, not mechanical.
Any suggestions welcome.
TIA

Peace
Deke

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Whome Whome is offline

I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD
roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new.
I sell single item at reasonable costs.