John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile New email Address

This week the local ISP Bell Canada has managed to destroy our email address of more than 10 years. So for the interested (and curious) here we are on gmail-

johnnhelen4 at gmail dot com

A few days ago a person from Holland contacted me requesting a pdf copy of my article, I think on the Circlotron. Please contact me again, I need your email address.

Cheers to all, John
Attached Images

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Roger Jones Roger Jones is offline

Default New email Address

On Dec 29, 12:38*pm, John L Stewart John.L.Stewart.
wrote:
This week the local ISP Bell Canada has managed to destroy our email
address of more than 10 years. So for the interested (and curious) here
we are on gmail-

johnnhelen4 at gmail dot com

A few days ago a person from Holland contacted me requesting a pdf copy
of my article, I think on the Circlotron. Please contact me again, I
need your email address.

Cheers to all, John

|Download:http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=252|

John L Stewart