Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

Default Once upon a midnight clear...

I said you sounded like a screechy cartoon character on the recording
I heard of you. It's all right there, out in the open. And you did.

Regarding power cables, etc., I've said in an equally-clear manner
that I think it's hogwash, but as long as you aren't starving your
kids to buy them, who cares? I'd rather crusade against something that
really damages society, like most born-again Christians and
Republicans.

"(M)ost born-again Christians and Republicans" includes the bulk of
Americans. Maybe it's you who is out of touch instead of them.

If you include Catholics, Mormons and religious members of mainstream
churches in with the "Born Agains" probably 3/4ths of Americans are in
that lumped group.

Militant atheists, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Jehovahs Witnesses, Wiccans
and Scientologists are about six or seven percent of the population
all told. We respect their rights but we do not let them dictate to us
what we do.

Outside New York, DC and LA, Democrats are a minority, mostly union
members who the GOP has alienated, and people whose parents and
grandparents were democrats and who carry on in mindless fashion.
College towns and the state of Minnesota (a wannabe Canadian province)
may be the other exception.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! is offline

On Dec 27, 12:30*am, wrote:
[...]

I include people who mix politics and religion, making them no
different to me than the Taliban.

You are a sick, sick individual who needs help.

*Outside New York, DC and LA, Democrats are a minority, mostly union
members who the GOP has alienated, and people whose parents and
grandparents were democrats and who carry on in mindless fashion.
College towns and the state of Minnesota (a wannabe Canadian province)
may be the other exception.

BZZZZT

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...artisan_trends

So not only are y ou sick, but dull. That's not a very potent
combination.