Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

Default Fun with Gort

Both transmitters are now done and since they're Christmas presents I
added a 50's style 'advertisement' for fun.

http://flipperhome.dyndns.org/Gort%20Docs.htm

Well, everything in the 50's was "amazing."
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Doug Bannard Doug Bannard is offline

"flipper" wrote in message
Both transmitters are now done and since they're Christmas presents I
added a 50's style 'advertisement' for fun.

http://flipperhome.dyndns.org/Gort%20Docs.htm

Well, everything in the 50's was "amazing."

Great project ! Someone will be happy on Christmas morning. Nice web page
too!

Best Regards & Merry Christmas : Doug Bannard

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:28:25 -0500, "Doug Bannard"
wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
.. .
Both transmitters are now done and since they're Christmas presents I
added a 50's style 'advertisement' for fun.

http://flipperhome.dyndns.org/Gort%20Docs.htm

Well, everything in the 50's was "amazing."

Great project ! Someone will be happy on Christmas morning. Nice web page
too!

Best Regards & Merry Christmas : Doug Bannard

Thank you. I must admit, it was fun making the 50's 'advertisement'.

I think it actually looks a bit better in real life because I had some
light beige toned 'parchment' paper left over from another project and
that gives it a little more 'character', almost as if you had cut it
out of an old magazine.