WaxmanOP

Default Thor TA-1000 Mk II Line Stage

Mint condition, I am original owner. Mark II upgrade! Transferable lifetime
warranty! As new with all original packing! 3595.00
703-898-5507

podeschi podeschi is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxmanOP View Post
Mint condition, I am original owner. Mark II upgrade! Transferable lifetime
warranty! As new with all original packing! 3595.00
703-898-5507

Still for sale?
podeschi podeschi is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by podeschi View Post
Still for sale?
I am interested in this Thor unit. Still for sale?