Kevin Killebrew

Default Sherwood S8000 Schematic wanted

Anyone have a copy or know where I can find it? Thanks!

Kevin Killebrew
Austin, Texas

Bill Boyd Bill Boyd is offline
Junior Member

I have a couple of Sherwood s8000s I'm restoring too - one of them actually doesn't match the SAMS schematic I have (it's a later model of the original S8000). In fact the tube pinouts for the MPX section don't even match the chart glued on the chassis! Does anyone have a schematic for the S8000II model? Thinking Sherwood may have moved on to this version before they got around to changing the chassis charts. My Later S8000IV has the tubes indicated by engraving on the chassis by each socket, but I'm at a loss with this one, and don't know how to troubleshoot the MPX.

I have a schem for the S8000III but it's a different MPX section as well.

thanks,
Bill Boyd