Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] linfarre@yahoo.com is offline

Default Saint Therese of Lisieux 5-22-85

St. Therese of Lisieux says,
"You too can walk as I walked. You too can be fulfilled as I was
fulfilled, seeking only service to The Father's Will, slowly, daily
bending my will to please Him so He would notice me, so when the time
came and I stood before Him, He would remember my gifts as little
ones, difficult, but lovingly given to please Him."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MAY 22,1985

SAINT THERESE OF LISIEUX

"Many times when We Saints speak to you, We speak in your
language, your terminology, and We too came from many places
throughout the world. Some of Us came from France. Some of Us
came from Germany. Some of Us came from Africa. Some of Us came,
yes, even from Russia. Some of Us came from India. Some of Us
came from Switzerland. Some of Us came from Italy. But when We
speak through this instrument, when ecstasy understands Our Touch, We
pass the Words through her in the language you understand, for what
good would the Directions be if We talked in a foreign tongue to each
of you that We see.

Everything that has passed through this instrument will be
translated into languages throughout the world, dialects, for no Words
can be set aside as not right for any time that men live in, live for,
and walk the earth.

I am Saint Therese of Lisieux, and as I speak through this
instrument I want you to know that though men speak of my way as a
'Little Way', I see it now as a firm, sound way, based on my strength
in Divine Love. You too can walk as I walked. You too can be
fulfilled as I was fulfilled, seeking only service to The Father's
Will, slowly, daily bending my will to please Him so He would notice
me, so when the time came and I stood before Him, He would remember my
gifts as little ones, difficult, but lovingly given to please Him.

There is so much in the world, there are so many things wrong in
the world. It is up to you to stand firm on what you know is The
Father's Will, to be done by your will, for Him. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.