Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eugene Rippen Eugene Rippen is offline

Default FS: 400 working meters

There are over 400 meters in my rented storage.
I wish to now relinquish my proprietary rights to them.
For a small sum of money, someone else can become their master.
SO!............. for a mere $995, or best offer, plus shipping, off they
go.
The movements for each of these works.
Small side issue: I estimate they can be packed in about 12 to 15 cartons,
and their total weight will be about 280 pounds. I will agree to pay for
any
amount over 300 pounds. ( Considering the
total amount paid, I might agree to deliver, but only after receiving
payment in full.)

The list is at:
http://www.muchstuff.com/meterbrand.htm
Please be patient - its slow to appear.