Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
KingKlipschorn KingKlipschorn is offline

Default ESS AMT-A1 or ESS AMT-1B speakers

Wanted to Buy: ESS AMT-A1 or ESS AMT-1B speakers. These are also known
as Heil Air Motion
Transformer speakers. Would prefer speakers in all original worker
order. But will consider any condition.
Contact:
Thanks and happiness always.
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Macabee Macabee is offline

On Mar 10, 1:18*am, KingKlipschorn wrote:
Wanted to Buy: ESS AMT-A1 or ESS AMT-1B speakers. These are also known
as Heil Air Motion
Transformer speakers. *Would prefer speakers in all original worker
order. But will consider any condition.
Contact:
Thanks and happiness always.

I have a set, would like to replace the fabric tops, but people always
say they are the best sounding speakers they've ever heard.

I especially critical of bass, as I'm a professional string bass
player,
and I despise the Thump movement, which does not sound like a bass.
These have clear low end.

Can I get new fabric covers.
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , Macabee wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:18=A0am, KingKlipschorn wrote:
Wanted to Buy: ESS AMT-A1 or ESS AMT-1B speakers. These are also known
as Heil Air Motion
Transformer speakers. =A0Would prefer speakers in all original worker
order. But will consider any condition.
Contact:
Thanks and happiness always.

I have a set, would like to replace the fabric tops, but people always
say they are the best sounding speakers they've ever heard.

I especially critical of bass, as I'm a professional string bass
player,
and I despise the Thump movement, which does not sound like a bass.
These have clear low end.

Can I get new fabric covers.

Try a FABRIC store.

RCM710 RCM710 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKlipschorn View Post
Wanted to Buy: ESS AMT-A1 or ESS AMT-1B speakers. These are also known
as Heil Air Motion
Transformer speakers. Would prefer speakers in all original worker
order. But will consider any condition.
Contact:
Thanks and happiness always.
I have a pair of ESS AMT-1B, With original covers for sale Contact me at