Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
ProAudioIllusions ProAudioIllusions is offline

Default ProAudioIllusions Custom Digital Jukeboxes

For those looking for the ultimate digital jukebox experience for
there game room look no further. ProAudioIllusions custom makes all
digital jukeboxes from the ground up to your liking. PAI is the only
manufacturer/designer of its kind that will custom tayor any machine
to what you want! I specialize in free play home and also commercial
wall mount models. Since every machine is custom made that means you
are in full control of what you get; if you don't want a wall mount
cabinet and want something to direct link an already external
amplifier you already have in your game room, PAI can make that
exclusively for you. If you want a Juke that is represents a favorite
football team or sports car, PAI will have the cabinet professionally
painted in automotive grade clear coat paint! All wall mount juke's
are 14 gauge steel and no cheap plastic, no cheap wood. Every juke
is
designed with high quality components for superior music reproduction
and trouble free operation. Come visit me at the Pinball wizards
convention in Allentown at the end of April. Please visit
www.proaudioillusions.com for detailed info.

custom sub box mfreak Car Audio 0 July 20th 06 02:10 PM
FS/T: Custom Amek Mixer, Digital Workstations, Synths, Amps, More..... EnsnareYou Pro Audio 0 October 29th 04 09:30 AM
FS/T: Custom Amek Mixer, Analog Synths, Digital Recorders, Microphones, More......... EnsnareYou Pro Audio 0 October 12th 04 09:51 AM
FA: digital recodring equiptment (Sony TCD-D8, SBM-1, Core Sound mics and digital I/O cable) SC Miata Marketplace 0 February 2nd 04 12:40 AM
optical cables for jukeboxes, et al. -- sources? William Sommerwerck Pro Audio 3 December 16th 03 05:49 PM